- The Promoter is First National Group Ltd (NZ), 666 Great South Road, Auckland.
- Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry and Competition Rules (Conditions). First National Group Ltd reserves the right to exclude any person from the promotion on the grounds of criminal record or for medical reasons.
- These Conditions including any special conditions in the Schedule (defined below) apply to all promotions run by First National Group Ltd.
- First National Group Ltd reserves the right to suspend, modify, terminate or cancel a promotion at any time. These Conditions may be amended from time to time by First National Group Ltd without notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, First National Group Ltd, its related companies, agencies, affiliates, sponsors or representatives (Protected Parties) will not be liable for, and the winner indemnifies them against, any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with any promotion conducted by First National Real Estate Group Ltd. Entrants agree that this clause is for the benefit of and enforceable by any of the Protected Parties for the purposes of the Contracts Act 1982.
- Nothing in these Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer’s rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a prize-winner may have in relation to the return of goods.
- If entry to this promotion is being made on-line (eg) via www.firstnational.co.nz, by completing an entry, in addition, the entrant agrees to be bound by the website general Terms and Conditions of Use. In the event of conflict between these Conditions and the website General Terms and Conditions of Use, these Conditions will prevail.
- Specific terms and special restrictions or qualifications may apply to particular promotions, in which case a Schedule to these Conditions (Schedule) will be provided. The Schedule will be posted on www.firstnational.co.nz or available from the Promoter’s reception. The winner’s signature in acceptance of any Schedule will be sought before receipt of a prize.
GENERAL PRIZE INFORMATION
- First National Group Ltd reserves the right to refuse awarding any prize to a person who is determined, in First National Group Ltd’s sole discretion, to have breached a term of these Conditions, tampered with the entry or claim process, gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or obtained a winner status using fraudulent means. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any time does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- No purchase is necessary to win or participate in the promotion, unless specified in the Schedule.
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent / legal guardian when the prize is awarded. A photo identification of the winner will be required – passport/birth certificate, drivers licence or student card. In the absence of a parent/legal guardian or in the case of a difficulty in locating such a person within a reasonable time, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize and award it to an alternative winner pursuant to these Conditions. The parent or legal guardian accepting the prize will be required to sign acceptance of these Conditions and any Schedule.
- The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash, exchangeable or transferable.
- If the specified prize is unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances First National Group Ltd may substitute another prize of similar or equal value.
- Winner(s) will be determined by a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotion period (unless otherwise specified in the Schedule). If the winner is determined by a judge/judges, then the judge’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winner(s) will be notified by First National Group Ltd by phone and or mail using the details submitted by the entrant upon entry into the promotion. If the winner is not able to be contacted as stipulated in the Schedule following the first contact attempt, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, may draw an alternative winner without any liability to any person on the same terms and conditions as the original prize draw or selection. No compensation will be given to a winner who cannot be contacted as mentioned above.
- Multiple entries are acceptable but each must be made as a separate entry.
- By accepting the prize, all winners grant First National Group Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion and waive any claims to compensation for such use.
- By entering a promotion, you confirm that the details you are entering are your own details, and are true and correct at the time of entry.
- By entering a promotion, all entrants agree to make themselves available for a photo session if required by First National Group Ltd and acknowledge First National Group Ltd has the right to use these publicity photos in any reasonable manner.
PRIZE PICK UP
- Prizes must be claimed in person by the winner from a place designated by the Promoter, unless otherwise specified. A photo identification will be required (examples are driver’s licence / passport / student card with photo). In extraordinary situations, with the prior permission of First National Group Ltd, a winner may nominate a representative to collect a prize. Written authorisation and ID for both winner and their representative will be required.
- Any prize being collected by the winner must be picked up within 90 days of winning. First National Group Ltd will not notify the winners of time remaining – it is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize within the 90 day timeframe. All unclaimed prizes will be forfeited.
- In the event a winner chooses not to accept a prize, they will forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to a runner-up or an alternative winner from the prize redraw (as may be the case) at the discretion of First National Group Ltd.
- First National Group Ltd is at liberty to dispose of an unclaimed prize at the end of 90 days.
- Entrants should allow eight weeks for the delivery of prizes.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of First National Group Ltd and its related entities and affiliates, participating sponsors and their offices in New Zealand, and the employees of real estate offices other than those owned or controlled by First National Group Ltd, are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate families” include spouses, grandparents, parents, children, and grandchildren whether by marriage, past marriages, civil union, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension.
TECHNICAL INABILITY TO COMPLETE
- First National Group Ltd disclaims any responsibility for the inability to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnection, acts of God or otherwise. Entrants are restricted to the use of smart phone and/or computer equipment.
- If there is a dispute arising out of use of telephone lines, broadband, websites, or any other form of technology during the promotion, the decision of First National Group Ltd is final and no correspondence will be entered into.